GERALD'S Legal Blog

 
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION
Disclaimer
 
 
 

Gerald's Legal Blog

For a Virginia Workers’ Compensation Accident it can be all about the medical history

Virginia Workers' Compensation

Share on Facebook
Tweet
Recently, I had three cases with the same Deputy Commissioner. All these cases contained a similar problem. The claimant had “not” clearly mentioned his injury in the early medical records. For example, in one case John Doe had said he had lumbar and abdominal pain. This complaint appeared in the “...
Read more......

Workers’ Compensation Injury — A Simple Fall at Work

Virginia Workers' Compensation

Share on Facebook
Tweet
I hear this all the time. My accident happened at work or I was injured at work. Why is my company denying the claim?The answer may not be obvious but there is an answer. Being at work is just part of the basis for a worker’s compensation claim. The second part of the claim is there must be a ...
Read more......

Social Security Disability May Be Harder To Get In Richmond, Virginia

Social Security Disability

Share on Facebook
Tweet
As a lawyer, I have been representing Social Security Disability claimants for over 35 years. It used to be you had a 50-60% chance to win a disability hearing in Richmond, Virginia. However, recent statistics from Social Security indicate the success rate in Richmond has fallen to 30-40% for ...
Read more......